Welcome to the home page of the Randomwraith
In these pages you will find a collection of LEGO creations, games I've designed and a
guide to a great day out in London - the Monopoly Pub Crawl. Randomwraith dot com is the
home of the original LEGO Rubik's cube and the LEGO boolean logic gates that helped get the
ascendant, "Goldfish Online", site slash-dotted.
Along with the blog you can also follow the happenings of this page on Twitter
and see all the videos at youtube.
Feel free to take a wander though the pages and don't hesitate to contact
me with any comments, requests or suggestions.
1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random
selection of numbers.
2. Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a
set has an equal probability of being chosen.
1. an apparition of a living person supposed to portend his or her death.
2. a visible spirit.
ran·dom·wraith [ran-duh'm reyth]
1. an apparition of a person, a visible spirit; proceeding,
made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern.
1. the name of a website owner in anagram form.