Welcome to the Randomwraith.com
formerly known as "The Goldfish Online"
In these pages you will find a collection of LEGO creations I've designed and a
guide to a great day out in London - the Monopoly Pub Crawl.
Randomwraith.com is the
home of the original working LEGO Rubik's cube built way back in 2002 and the LEGO boolean logic gates that helped get the
ascendant, "Goldfish Online", site slash-dotted in 2004.
Along with the blog you can also follow the infrequent happenings of this page on Twitter
and see all the videos at youtube.
Feel free to take a wander though the pages and don't hesitate to contact
me with any comments, requests or suggestions.
- proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random
selection of numbers.
- Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a
set has an equal probability of being chosen.
- an apparition of a living person supposed to portend his or her death.
- a visible spirit.
ran·dom·wraith [ran-duh'm reyth]
- an apparition of a person, a visible spirit; proceeding,
made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern.
- the name of a website owner in anagram form.
“The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible” - Vladimir Nabokov
Olds and news
Blog and News
Infrequently updated but always insightful.